About This Event
At Back on My Feet, we have a policy that nobody.....NOBODY runs alone. We want YOU to join our 2014 Back on My Feet Baltimore Running Festival Team! If you are you going to run, why not be surrounded by an organization that just wants to see YOU reach your goals.
There are 3 ways to join our team:
DID YOU ALREADY REGISTER?
If YES: Select the 'Just Gimme a T-Shirt' Option. Includes all of the below benefits WITHOUT the cost of race registration built in.
If NO: You have the option to:
A. Pay for a package for the designated race of your choice. Includes registration AND all benefits below.
B. FundRace. Pay $1 and FundRace the rest. Includes registration AND all benefits below.
What is the benefit of joining the Back on My Feet Baltimore Running Festival 2014 Team? We're glad you asked!
Where does the money go? All proceeds from your registration support men and women right here in Baltimore city who are using running as a means to build strength, confidence and self-esteem, ultimately taking steps towards a life of self-sufficiency.
What do YOU get out of it?
All Back on My Feet Baltimore Running Festival 2014 Teammates receive:
- Our Back on My Feet Baltimore Running Festival 2014 Team T-shirt (to be revealed Wednesday, April 30th!)
- 1 ticket into our pre-race Pasta Party hosted by the Baltimore Marriott Camden Yards at Inner Harbor (110 S. Eutaw St.) on Friday, October 17th
- Complimentary race morning breakfast (bagels, bananas, bars, gatorade, water - breakfast of champions!)
- Race morning indoor plumbing :-)
- VIP starting line access
- Back on My Feet Exclusive Bag drop (skip bag check!)
- A training discount with the Maryland Athletic Club
- A voucher for a 50% off stay at the Baltimore Marriott Camden Yards at Inner Harbor with breakfast for 2 (race weekend excluded)
How much does it cost to join the team?
- Just Gimme a T-shirt - $75 (For those who have already registered but still would like to join our team)
- Marathon - $200 (Includes One Marathon Entry)
- Half Marathon - $190 (Includes One Half Marathon Entry)
- 4 Person Team Relay - $450 (Includes One 4 Person Team Entry; approximately $112 per runner)
- 5K - $95 (Includes One 5K Entry)
*For all THOSE benefits, that's a STEAL! Check out the BRF Website to compare current race prices.
**See FundRacing Tab for more details on how to pay just $1 to join the team
***Check out your weekly for NonRes discounts!Register Now!
Thanks for considering FundRacing to make your miles go farther! Being a runner, you know the power the sport holds. You can help Back on My Feet by doing what you love - running - and FundRacing for our cause. With every step you take as a FundRacer, you’ll be helping move forward the lives of those experiencing homelessness in Baltimore.
What is FundRacing? FundRacing is an enjoyable fundraising experience that will guarantee you an entry into your favorite or sold out races. Back on My Feet will provide you with a race entry into some of the most popular races around the country, in return, you will commit to raising a set amount of money that will go directly to Back on My Feet to help grow our program and move more Residential Members towards self-sufficiency.
What do I get if I FundRace? You'll receive all of the designated BRF 2014 Team benefits and THEN some!
- Your race entry is included in your FundRacing minimum (so you'll only pay $1)
- You'll earn additional FundRacers ONLY swag
How much does it cost? There is a $200 FundRacing minimum for the Full Marathon, $190 for the Half Marathon, $450 for a relay team and $95 for the 5K.
You will have until October 16th to complete your fundraising.
If you have any questions please contact Jackie Range at or 215-350-4198 for more information.
Every Year. Mile 22. MVP water stop for the race. If you would prefer NOT to run, get in on the action at the waterstop!
Don't forget to register for the BoMF Baltimore Running Festival Team T-Shirt to rep BoMF at the Waterstop!
We are seeking 2014 Race Ambassadors to help us in promoting the Back on My Feet Baltimore Running Festival Team. Race Ambassador responsibilities include:
- Promote to your friends, families, colleagues, running groups and networks
- Recruit at least 15 individuals outside our BoMF community (Your name will be placed in a drop down at registration so individuals can credit the person responsible for recruiting them)
Recruit at least 15 individuals and you'll earn your BoMF Baltimore Running Festival Team t-shirt for free!
Top Ambassador recruiting the most individuals (must recruit 15+ individuals) as of October 17th will receive a free ticket to the 2014 Back on My Feet Baltimore Bash
Interested? Fill out this short application below: