About This Event
At Back on My Feet, we have a policy that nobody.....NOBODY runs alone. We want YOU to join our 2016 Back on My Feet Baltimore Running Festival Team! If you are you going to run, why not be surrounded by an organization that just wants to see YOU reach your goals.
There are 3 ways to join our team:
DID YOU ALREADY REGISTER?
If YES: Select the 'Just Gimme a T-Shirt' Option. Includes all of the below benefits WITHOUT the cost of race registration built in.
If NO: You have the option to:
A. Pay for a package for the designated race of your choice. Includes registration AND all benefits below.
B. FundRace. Pay $1 and FundRace the rest. Includes registration AND all benefits below.
What is the benefit of joining the Back on My Feet Baltimore Running Festival 2016 Team? We're glad you asked!
Where does the money go? All proceeds from your registration support men and women right here in Baltimore city who are using running as a means to build strength, confidence and self-esteem, ultimately taking steps towards a life of self-sufficiency.
What do YOU get out of it?
All Back on My Feet Baltimore Running Festival 2016 Teammates receive:
- Our Back on My Feet Baltimore Running Festival 2016 Team T-shirt
- 1 ticket into our pre-race Pasta Party hosted by the Baltimore Marriott Camden Yards at Inner Harbor (110 S. Eutaw St.) on Friday, October 14th
- Complimentary race morning breakfast (bagels, bananas, bars, gatorade, water - breakfast of champions!)
- Back on My Feet Exclusive Bag drop (skip bag check!)
- Here's what the team has in store for Half and Full marathon training plans.
How much does it cost to join the team?
- Just Gimme a T-shirt - $75 (For those who have already registered but still would like to join our team)
- Marathon - $200 (Includes One Marathon Entry)
- Half Marathon - $190 (Includes One Half Marathon Entry)
- 4 Person Team Relay - $450 (Includes One 4 Person Team Entry; approximately $125 per runner)
- 5K - $95 (Includes One 5K Entry)
- **See FundRacing Tab for more details on how to pay just $1 to join the team
2016 Registration Sponsor A Member
What others are saying:
"Ernst & Young’s Baltimore office was thrilled to partner with Back on My Feet for the 2014 Baltimore Running Festival. The partnership was a unique opportunity for the Baltimore office to combine teaming, community engagement and exercise. Back on My Feet was extremely helpful with coordinating the race logistics which resulted in a positive experience for all of the Ernst & Young participants. I know that I speak for many at Ernst & Young when I say I am proud to have played a role in contributing to Back on My Feet’s success." - Robbie Thompson, Ernst & Young LLP
We want to hear what you have to say! Tell Us Why You Run BRF with BoMF!
Our official registration for Baltimore Running Festival will open December 1st. We are excited for you to join our 2016 team as a runner, FundRacing or supporter!
Thanks for considering FundRacing to make your miles go farther! Being a runner, you know the power the sport holds. You can help Back on My Feet by doing what you love - running - and FundRacing for our cause. With every step you take as a FundRacer, you’ll be helping move forward the lives of those experiencing homelessness in Baltimore.
What is FundRacing? FundRacing is an enjoyable fundraising experience that will guarantee you an entry into your favorite or sold out races. Back on My Feet will provide you with a race entry into some of the most popular races around the country, in return, you will commit to raising a set amount of money that will go directly to Back on My Feet to help grow our program and move more Residential Members towards self-sufficiency.
What do I get if I FundRace? You'll receive all of the designated BRF Team benefits and THEN some!
- Your race entry is included in your FundRacing minimum (so you'll only pay $1)
- You'll earn additional FundRacers ONLY swag
How much does it cost? The post-close minimums are: $200 FundRacing minimum for the Full Marathon, $190 for the Half Marathon, $450 for a relay team and $95 for the 5K.
You will have until October 15th 2016 to complete your fundraising.
If you have any questions please contact Jackie Range at or 215-350-4198 for more information.
Every Year. Mile 22. MVP water stop for the race. If you would prefer NOT to run, get in on the action at the waterstop! Because of the time change, we'll need volunteers at 33rd and Frisbee at 6:30am. Runners should be streaming through from around 8:50am - 1:15pm.
Don't forget to register for the BoMF Baltimore Running Festival Team T-Shirt to rep BoMF at the Waterstop!
Everyone is welcome to come represent BoMF at mile 22 - kids, friends, dogs - spread the word - we'd love to have you!
Post Race Party
Find A FundRacer
Sponsor A Member
Changing Lives One Mile At A Time
Schedule of Events
Hold on to your hats! It's going to be a CRAZY weekend! Few up front notes:
- Your registration
- You SHOULD have received an e-mail confirmation directly from BRF with official registration confirmation if you are signed up to race. Please let Jackie know if you have not received. You will receive an e-mail with your e-card during race week and you should be able to pick up your packet with no trouble at the race expo.
- Your Team T-Shirt
- If you have not received, or made arrangements to receive your official Back on My Feet Baltimore Running Festival Team T-shirt, contact Julia.
Thursday. October 13th
- Packet Pick-up at M&T Bank Stadium from 12pm - 8pm
- Packet pick-up FAQ's
Friday. October 14th
- Packet Pick-up at M&T Bank Stadium from 12pm - 9pm
- Pasta Party from 6-8pm Baltimore Marriott Camden Yards at Inner Harbor (110 S. Eutaw St.) Please RSVP under the Pasta Party tab if you will be joining us!
Saturday, October 15th
- BoMF tent north of Ravens stadium.
- Join us for runner's breakfast (bagels, bananas, bars, gatorade, water) available starting at 6:15 am.
- GREAT NEWS: There will be bathroom facilities inside the stadium open from 6:00 am -9:00 am.
- You are welcome to leave belongings in the tent but we cannot be responsible for ensuring security of personal items.
- Circle up at 6:45am just out front of the Ravens Stadium, let's go Team!
- After cheering your teammates in to the finish, don't forget to come back for the post-race party!
Pasta Party RSVP
The Marriott Inner Harbor is always a gracious host! Will you join us and join our team again on Friday, October 14th from 6-8pm?
What an amazing day at the Baltimore Running Festival 2015! The team spirit was infectious! So many of you challenged yourselves with your longest runs yet, ran your fastest times, and encouraged each other to push forward. Not only did we achieve new individual goals, but because of each of you, our BoMF team was able to raise over $21,000 for Back on My Feet Baltimore! We are so incredibly grateful for the supportive community that was strengthened through this year’s race and we hope that we can continue the momentum well into the new year!
We are excited to have had so many ResMembes involved in the BRF this year. Whether our members were challenging themselves in one of the races, helping out at mile 22, or out on the course cheering on our team, we are incredibly proud of all of our members!
We had an impressive group of guys out running the 5K this year including Chris W., Pat C., and Sean P. who all ran their first race with BoMF. Sean finished in just 23 minutes! Derel O. and Stephon G., also, knocked out the 5k! Kevin H., Friday V., Charles C., and Kirk W. tackled their first half marathon, which Nate L. and Daniel B. also ran! BoMF program coordinator, Adam W., ran his 1st BoMF race, rocking out the 3rd leg of the marathon team relay. His team mates were NonRes Volunteer Walker C. and Residential Members Marc M. and Ronald S.
BoMF program coordinator, Adam, ran his 1st BoMF race, rocking out the 3rd leg of the team relay. His team mates were NonRes Walker and ResMembers Marc and Ronald.
Check out our Members Awesome Race Times!
Sean P., 5K - 23:38
Chris W., 5K - 34:11
Pat C., 5K - 38:03
Stephon G., 5K - 57:26
Jonathan W., Half - 1:50:52
Nate L., Half - 1:54:57
Justin W., Half - 2:03:21
Daniel B, Half - 2:03:18
Kevin H, Half - 2:23:24
Kirk W, Half - 2:26:45
Charles C, Half - 3:07:11
Vernon F, Half - faster than lightening