About This Event
At Back on My Feet, we have a policy that nobody.....NOBODY runs alone. We want YOU to join our 2015 Back on My Feet Baltimore Running Festival Team! If you are you going to run, why not be surrounded by an organization that just wants to see YOU reach your goals.
There are 3 ways to join our team:
DID YOU ALREADY REGISTER?
If YES: Select the 'Just Gimme a T-Shirt' Option. Includes all of the below benefits WITHOUT the cost of race registration built in.
If NO: You have the option to:
A. Pay for a package for the designated race of your choice. Includes registration AND all benefits below.
B. FundRace. Pay $1 and FundRace the rest. Includes registration AND all benefits below.
What is the benefit of joining the Back on My Feet Baltimore Running Festival 2015 Team? We're glad you asked!
Where does the money go? All proceeds from your registration support men and women right here in Baltimore city who are using running as a means to build strength, confidence and self-esteem, ultimately taking steps towards a life of self-sufficiency.
What do YOU get out of it?
All Back on My Feet Baltimore Running Festival 2015 Teammates receive:
- Our Back on My Feet Baltimore Running Festival 2015 Team T-shirt
- 1 ticket into our pre-race Pasta Party hosted by the Baltimore Marriott Camden Yards at Inner Harbor (110 S. Eutaw St.) on Friday, October 16th
- Complimentary race morning breakfast (bagels, bananas, bars, gatorade, water - breakfast of champions!)
- Race morning indoor plumbing :-)
- VIP starting line access
- Back on My Feet Exclusive Bag drop (skip bag check!)
- Here's what the team has in store for Half and Full marathon training plans.
How much does it cost to join the team?
- Just Gimme a T-shirt - $75 (For those who have already registered but still would like to join our team)
- Marathon - $200 (Includes One Marathon Entry)
- Half Marathon - $190 (Includes One Half Marathon Entry)
- 4 Person Team Relay - $450 (Includes One 4 Person Team Entry; approximately $125 per runner)
- 5K - $95 (Includes One 5K Entry)
- **See FundRacing Tab for more details on how to pay just $1 to join the team
What others are saying:
"Ernst & Young’s Baltimore office was thrilled to partner with Back on My Feet for the 2014 Baltimore Running Festival. The partnership was a unique opportunity for the Baltimore office to combine teaming, community engagement and exercise. Back on My Feet was extremely helpful with coordinating the race logistics which resulted in a positive experience for all of the Ernst & Young participants. I know that I speak for many at Ernst & Young when I say I am proud to have played a role in contributing to Back on My Feet’s success." - Robbie Thompson, Ernst & Young LLP
Thanks for considering FundRacing to make your miles go farther! Being a runner, you know the power the sport holds. You can help Back on My Feet by doing what you love - running - and FundRacing for our cause. With every step you take as a FundRacer, you’ll be helping move forward the lives of those experiencing homelessness in Baltimore.
What is FundRacing? FundRacing is an enjoyable fundraising experience that will guarantee you an entry into your favorite or sold out races. Back on My Feet will provide you with a race entry into some of the most popular races around the country, in return, you will commit to raising a set amount of money that will go directly to Back on My Feet to help grow our program and move more Residential Members towards self-sufficiency.
What do I get if I FundRace? You'll receive all of the designated BRF 2014 Team benefits and THEN some!
- Your race entry is included in your FundRacing minimum (so you'll only pay $1)
- You'll earn additional FundRacers ONLY swag
How much does it cost? There is a $250 FundRacing minimum for the Full Marathon, $225 for the Half Marathon, $500 for a relay team and $125 for the 5K.
You will have until October 16th to complete your fundraising.
If you have any questions please contact Jackie Range at or 215-350-4198 for more information.
Every Year. Mile 22. MVP water stop for the race. If you would prefer NOT to run, get in on the action at the waterstop! Because of the time change, we'll need volunteers at 33rd and Frisbee at 6:30am. Runners should be streaming through from around 8:50am - 1:15pm.
Don't forget to register for the BoMF Baltimore Running Festival Team T-Shirt to rep BoMF at the Waterstop!
Everyone is welcome to come represent BoMF at mile 22 - kids, friends, dogs - spread the word - we'd love to have you!
We are seeking 2015 Race Ambassadors to help us in promoting the Back on My Feet Baltimore Running Festival Team. Race Ambassador responsibilities include:
- Promote to your friends, families, colleagues, running groups and networks
- Recruit at least 15 individuals outside our BoMF community (Your name will be placed in a drop down at registration so individuals can credit the person responsible for recruiting them)
Recruit at least 15 individuals and you'll earn your BoMF Baltimore Running Festival Team t-shirt for free!
Top Ambassador recruiting the most individuals (must recruit 15+ individuals) as of October 16th will receive a free ticket to the 2015 Back on My Feet Baltimore Bash.
Interested? Fill out this short application below:
Find A FundRacer
Sponsor A Member
Changing Lives One Mile At A Time
Schedule of Events
Hold on to your hats! It's going to be a CRAZY weekend!
Thursday. October 15th
Friday. October 16th
Packet Pick-up and Pasta Party
Saturday. October 18th
A full day of awesomeness! More details to follow...
Pasta Party RSVP
The Marriott Inner Harbor is always a gracious host! Will you join us and join our team again?