About This Event
At Back on My Feet, we have a policy that nobody.....NOBODY runs alone. We want YOU to join our 2014 Back on My Feet Baltimore Running Festival Team!
If you are you going to run, why not be surrounded by an organization that just wants to see YOU reach your goals.
What is the benefit of joining the Back on My Feet Baltimore Running Festival 2014 Team? We're glad you asked!
Where does the money go? All proceeds from your registration support men and women right here in Baltimore city who are using running as a means to build strength, confidence and self-esteem, ultimately taking steps towards a life of self-sufficiency.
What do I get out of it?
- 1 race entry (into the race of your choice. You have the option to pay or FundRace)
- Our Back on My Feet Baltimore Running Festival 2014 Team T-shirt (to be revealed Monday, March 31st!)
- 1 ticket int our pre-race Pasta Party hosted by the Baltimore Marriott Camden Yards at Inner Harbor (110 S. Eutaw St.) on Friday, October 17th
- Race morning breakfast
- Race morning indoor plumbing :-)
- VIP starting line access
- Back on My Feet Exclusive Bag drop
- A training discount with the Maryland Athletic Club
- A voucher for a 50% off stay at the Baltimore Marriott Camden Yards at Inner Harbor with breakfast for 2 (race weekend excluded)
What if I FundRace? You'll receive all of the above mentioned benefits and THEN some!
- Your race entry is included in your FundRacing minimum (so you'll only pay $1)
- You'll earn additional FundRacers ONLY swag
- Marathon - $200
- Marathon NonRes - $150
- Marathon FundRacer - $1 ($200 FundRacing minimum)
- Half Marathon - $190
- Half Marathon NonRes - $140
- Half Marathon FundRacer - $1 ($190 FundRacing minimum)
- 4 Person Team Relay - $450 (total; $112 per runner)
- 4 NonRes Team Relay - $425 (total; $106 per runner)
- Team Relay FundRacer - $1 ($450 FundRacing minimum)
- 5K - $95
- 5K NonRes - $85
- 5K FundRacer - $1 ($95 FundRacing minimum)
Just Gimme a T-shirt (For those who have already registered but still would like to join our team)
- Just Gimme the T-shirt - $75
- Just Gimme the T-shirt NonRes - $50
- T-shirt FundRacer - $1 ($75 FundRacing minimum)
Thanks for considering FundRacing to make your miles go farther! Being a runner, you know the power the sport holds. You can help Back on My Feet by doing what you love - running - and FundRacing for our cause. With every step you take as a FundRacer, you’ll be helping move forward the lives of those experiencing homelessness in Baltimore.
What is FundRacing? FundRacing is an enjoyable fundraising experience that will guarantee you an entry into your favorite or sold out races. Back on My Feet will provide you with a race entry into some of the most popular races around the country, in return, you will commit to raising a set amount of money that will go directly to Back on My Feet to help grow our program and move more Residential Members towards self-sufficiency.
What do I get? In addition to your practically free (registration will verify your credit card by charging $1), you get some of our FundRacers ONLY swag, free access to our training plans, a personal website and fundraising kit to help you reach your goal and best of all, the opportunity to run with our teams and see exactly what your FundRacing efforts are going to support.FREE training plans
How much does it cost? There is a $200 FundRacing minimum for the Full Marathon, $190 for the Half Marathon, $450 for a relay team and $95 for the 5K.
You will have until October 16th to complete your fundraising.
If you have any questions please contact Jackie Range at or 215-350-4198 for more information.
Every Year. Mile 22. MVP water stop for the race. If you would prefer NOT to run, get in on the action at the waterstop!